Smiles and mischief in Cambodia


I love unexpected surprises.
I was sizing up this statue and about to give it a miss
when I caught the baby out of the corner of my eye.




Forget the statue, this little guy was a cutie..and had better looking feet.


When babies smile...it is hard not to smile with them,


they just have that way about them.


Just when I thought that was the best smile of the day...


I spotted another smile...


and another.


My daughter, Miss Christine and I are on a mother and daughter adventure
in Cambodia. It is an easy 45 minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City 
and I thought...why not?
We have been getting into all sorts of mischief and smiling along the way.

Wishing you a weekend full of smiles... at every turn!

Jeanne 
xx

Photos...by Jeanne at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Comments

  1. Wishing you a weekend full of smiles too, Jeanne...lovely post...the baby's Mother has a wonderful smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't Mother/Daughter trips the absolute best?? It looks like you are having a wonderful time (I am following along on instagram, too). Enjoy!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful smiles. The baby is so cute and looks so happy! Enjoy your adventure with your daughter Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne! You just keep getting better and better. What an eye you have! Am sending you an email...so happy for you to be in Siem Reap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful mother daughter trip...they are the best, aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute post! lovely shots and I'm smiling away :) Glad you're having a great weekend...I am too. It's Father's Day weekend here so our kids are celebrating their dad in several ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful smile that baby has! Enjoy your moments with beautiful Miss Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do get around MADAME!LOved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the photos. Nothing better than Mother-Daughter time.
    Wishing you many many more smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts